Delivery & Returns
- If all the items on your order are in stock and you order before 12.30pm, we aim to despatch the next day for delivery the day after. If some items are not in stock we will inform you and hold your order until the balance is manufactured.
- UK Mainland Delivery is by nationwide courier. UK delivery charges are £15 for all orders under £300, delivery is free for orders over £300.
- For orders to be delivered outside the UK, please phone and we will obtain a quote for delivery.
- In the unlikely event that your goods are damaged in transit or part of a shipment is missing, please call 01524 811510. Please Note: You must report damaged goods within 3 working days of delivery. THIS POLICY DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
Return of Faulty goods
Should your product be found faulty on delivery please call 01524 811510 quoting your invoice number. Please return faulty goods for inspection.
Should the goods be verified to be faulty, Lancastle will either:
- Deliver a replacement free of charge, or
- Refund the price you paid for the goods plus your return postage costs if replacement is not required.
We are unable to issue any refund until the goods have been inspected. Please include your invoice number and contact details with the returned goods. Your legal rights are not affected
Refunds will normally be made to the same method of payment as your original purchase within 30 days of the transaction date.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. We keep certain basic information when you visit our website and recognise the importance of keeping that information secure and letting you know what we will do with it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Lancastle International Ltd, od 73-75 High Road, Halton, Lancaster, LA2 6PS, United Kingdom, registered in England and Wales, company number 477478.
This policy only applies to our site. If you leave our site via a link or otherwise, you will be subject to the policy of that website provider. We have no control over that policy or the terms of the website and you should check their policy before continuing to access the site.
Information We May Collect From You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.lancastle-sewing.co.uk. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service or requesting further serv
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, operating system, browser usage and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
IP Adresses and Cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual and we will not collect personal information in this way.
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
Where We Store Your Data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We use Sage Pay to collect/process transaction information, please review their security policy at www.sagepay.com/security_policy.
Uses Made With The Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Disclosure of Information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to Information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.